COVID-19 Update – Last Updated: 04/16/2020
PIPCO Current Policy and Business Practices Statement
With the health and well-being of all our customers, our employees and our community being
our primary concern, PIPCO Air Conditioning and Heating Company, Inc. has put in place the
plans allowing us to continue providing essential services for your heating, cooling and ventilation, and indoor air quality needs.
We are continuously monitoring the situation, and taking appropriate actions based on
guidance from Public Health Authorities and the State of Maryland.
Safety, Health, and Safe-Distance Procedures to Protect our Customers and Service Technicians
If you need service, equipment startup or checkup
- Each day PIPCO will contact any customers with service appointments scheduled for the
following day to confirm their willingness and ability to receive a service technician into
- All PIPCO service technicians are utilizing recommended protective and safe hygiene
equipment including shoe covers (booties), gloves and face masks.
- All PIPCO service technicians are refraining from contact and are no longer requiring a
customer signature on the service tickets.
If you need new equipment
- PIPCO can execute a contactless visit (or virtual visit if possible) to assess your existing
systems to determine your new equipment needs.
- PIPCO can submit a contactless proposal for new equipment via email, and is able to
process your order with a contactless acceptance via email and transmitted documents.
If you have any additional questions, please call (410) 252-7400